Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Just Laugh: percakapan guru dan murid

  • Saturday, October 8, 2011
  • Gunmen
  • Labels:
  • Hari minggu pagi 9 September 2011, rencana mau gowes pagi ini. Naik sepeda pagi-pagi remain me of my midschool era.. Lot of fun, sekolah dari desa Lelateng (rumahku) ke Dauh Waru (lokasi SMP ku) yg jaraknya 20 menit naik speda gayung bersama kawan-kawan.

    Anyway berhubung hari ini cerah dan udaranya nikmat, aku mau cerita sesuatu, keliatannya bakal nyindir beberapa pihak,tapi tak ada maksud untuk memancing kerusuhan, just for fun hehe ..
    Here we go..

     

    gambar dari google
    Teacher asks class if Man Utd is their favourite team. Everyone says yes except for Jimmy. "What's your favourite team, Jimmy?" He says, "Liverpool​." Teacher asks "Well why is that?" "Well, my dad and mom are Liverpool fans, I guess that makes me a Liverpool fan." Angry teacher says, "If your dad was a moron and your mom was an idiot, what would that make you?" He replies "Well, that would make me a Man Utd fan."

    :D
    Isn't it something?
    YNWA kawan2..
    • Share

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) All Right Reserved 2011 This Is who I really am. Blogger template by Bloggermint