Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

My Music

  • Sunday, August 7, 2011
  • Gunmen
  • Labels:
  • "I'll start this off without any words..."
    -Nirvana; On A Plain
    Heavier than Heaven, created by PG
    Something, a thing that is so inspiring, everybody got some, a book, life story, movie, a person, or something else. For some people (myself), music is the best way to express their feeling, music is the best way to motivate themself , the better way to exhale stress and pain in your chest than get drunk or do drugs (a lot better).

    Music and lyric.

    If you took literature class and learned some figure of speech (I forget the name, I guess its personification) those words maybe describe human being. Music is human soul speaks trough the lyric. All that we need is not a good or perfect soul but the honest one.

    "Good music has meaning" I don't think I'm agree, Good music is music that you know its meaning, meaning only for yourself not anybody else.

    "One good thing about music, when it hits you fell no pain"
    -Bob Marley; Trench town rock-


    tribute to the all honest musicians all around the world
    • Share

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) All Right Reserved 2011 This Is who I really am. Blogger template by Bloggermint